Saturday, 11 August 2012

Nspa Melting Cleansing Gel

N-spa Beauty Rituals is a range of luxurious facial products that let you have the Nirvana Spa experience from the comfort of your own home. The range is available at Asda stores nationwide and the prices range from £2.50 to £6.00. 
On a visit to Asda, my mother discovered the display of nspa products and very kindly treated me to the Melting Cleansing Gel and Hot Cloth Cleanser to try. (The Hot Cloth Cleanser is very comparable to Liz Earle's Cleanse & Polish- review coming soon)


The Nspa Melting Cleansing Gel retails at £5.00 at Asda stores and is by far the best cleanser I've tried. Admittedly, it took me a while to get used to using this product. For many years I've been using Liz Earle's Cleanse & Polish, which is a completely different type of cleanser to this, so it was quite a change in consistency for me. Despite it feeling quite strange at first, after a few uses of this, I discovered that I actually really like it.

To use this product you squeeze some of the product onto your fingers (around the size of a 20 pence piece) and apply it all over your skin whilst it is dry. When rubbing the product all over my skin, it felt as if I was rubbing some sort of oil onto my skin- strange at first but it feels so luxurious as if you're having a mini-facial at home. Once you have massaged the product onto your skin, you then wet your hands with warm water and massage your skin again until the gel has turned into a soft milk. You then rinse well with warm water.
Although it may sound like it has a lot of steps, it is surprisingly really quick to do once you get used to it.

I absolutely adore the way this product makes my skin feel. After use my skin feels silky soft and I am sure it has helped my current break out. The product is packed with moisturising ingredients such as Ginseng and Vitamin E, as well as 'skin-enhancing Grapeseed Oil and essential oil of Neroli'. It also states on the back that it glides effortlessly without dragging the skin, I agree with this statement as it feels very gentle on the skin and extremely nourishing. The cleanser is suitable for all skin types even sensitive skin. I have quite sensitive skin myself and I feel that this is gentle enough to use everyday.

Have you tried any products from the Nspa Beauty Rituals range?
What is your favourite cleanser?

4 comments:

  1. Hey! I came to visit your blog after you sent me the link on twitter :)

    I'm so glad I visited, I have been looking this up at my local ASDA as the whole range is on offer at the moment.

    This sounds really interesting and it is cruelty free which is a huge bonus for me. I sure would love to try it!

    Amy xx
    http://alittleboatsailing.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming for a read:)
      Oh I didn't know it was on offer at the moment, thanks for letting me know!
      I'm really interested in trying out a few more products in the range, they have quite a lot of luxurious facial oils that I want to try!xx

      Delete
  2. helloooo..
    i saw you joined ash marshall's site, so i thought i'd come over and have a nosey.
    and what do you know, your blog is lovely too.
    i we can speak super soon because it's always lovely meeting new people.
    laura xx
    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely comment!
      I'd definitely love to chat with you:) get in touch with me on twitter- @diggingdaisies :)
      Just checked out your blog and it is lovely xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read & comment on my blog. I reply to every single one, so make sure you check back xxx