Monday, 22 October 2012

Topshop lipstick in 'Mischief'

After selling some much loved goodies from a recent clear out on eBay, I decided it was time to treat myself to a browse on the Topshop website. After placing a stupid amount of items in the basket, I ended up restraining myself and only bought two things. The little beauties that I chose are   Sunbeam highlighting powder and a lovely red lipstick in the shade 'mischief'.


I'll start off with putting this out there and saying I have completely fallen head over heels in love with this lipstick. Everything from the colour, pigmentation, finish, longevity is perfect. This lipstick is described as a 'velvet finish', I completely agree with this statement as it feels lovely and soft on the lips whilst not looking shiny. It has a subtle sheen on it that is barely noticeable which I love.

Here's a photo where I'm wearing this shade in. (Please excuse the messy hair, it rained:() I haven't actually ever posted any photos of myself on my blog yet so please be nice haha.

Overall I'm really impressed with this lipstick and as it's my birthday on Wednesday, (finally 18 wooo!!!) I'm planning on wearing this out to my celebrations. Also, apologies for the lack of blogging at the minute, I've been having a bit of a hectic time at sixth form as I have to revise for exams, finish all my welsh bac and apply for uni so I've been a bit strapped for time:( I have a lot of new posts to come this week though! Next up will be; Topshop Sunbeam highlighter, Benefit Hervana, Skincare haul/routine.

Have you tried any Topshop lipsticks that you love? I'd love to pick up a few more shades so let me know! Also what are your favourite kind of posts to read? :)

Ellie xxxx

2 comments:

  1. this sounds really nice and looks lovely on you. i love topshops brighton rock and infrared. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jess- Thankyou! I've been having a look at brighton rock, it looks lovely x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read & comment on my blog. I reply to every single one, so make sure you check back xxx