Friday, 26 July 2013

Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfectors


Helllllo!
So after lusting after these lip glosses for a very long time, I finally decided to pick them up when I saw them in a set together in the airport! I thought this was the perfect time to buy them as I was undecided on which shade to get. Two full sized tubes of Rose Shimmer and Peach Shimmer were included in the set.
The main thing I love about these is the consistency, they aren't sticky at all. What has put me off lipgloss in the past is the fact that every one I've tried is ridiculously sticky and annoying to wear.
Both shades are perfect- sheer, glossy tints of colour which mean they look perfect for everyday make-up looks, especially barely there make-up which I've been loving at the moment. I also love pairing the shade Peach Shimmer with a smokey eye look. 
I was expecting a little more pigmentation on first application, but surprisingly I'm really enjoying using these. I've found myself reaching for one most days. I couldn't resist trying one on on the plane journey and I didn't have a mirror to hand.. So I asked the boy what colour it was and he replied 'see-through colour'- typical man comment haha! 
They are so easy to wear with any make-up look and ridiculously simple to reapply throughout the day.
Have you tried any of the Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfectors?

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh a Clarins Duo, what a perfect purchase!

    I have the peach one and love it!

    Stevie | Stevie Hearts Makeup
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I thought,such a lovely idea isn't it! It's so nice isn't it?
      xxx

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh I am so jealous! I so want to try these, the duo set looks so perfect xx

    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read & comment on my blog. I reply to every single one, so make sure you check back xxx